Happy Home Népal
We created this site for a small organization based in La Chaux-de-Fonds. Its needs were very limited. The committee essentially wanted to have a "business card" to promote its activities and expand its network of donor. It needed a simple site, with some fairly standard communication features. It was also necessary to limit the costs to comply with the means of this small structure.
So we made this site in close collaboration with a voluntary association. All pages have been made directly by volunteers who have appreciated the ease of use of the management platform. The association could handle itself the menus, and the hierarchy of pages. Adding content also allowed them to better understand the project and give us specific and effective instructions for technical touch ups.
Some specific features of this site :
- • The site is bilingual, French-English;
- • All contents of this website supports multimedia files (photos, videos, sounds) and can offer files to download;
- • The committee can manage its own newsletter integrated into the platform;
- • This site also includes a photo gallery and a contact form;
- • Content can be modified at any time without our intervention;
- • Future developments, such as payment online donation, may be carried out smoothly.
For our part, we have only deploy the prototype, quickly train and guide the volunteer. Some specific interventions to meet the specific needs of the association and that was it! In less than a month, Happy Home Nepal had a solid website, allowing all future developments imaginable for a unbeatable price. Within the first month the contact form was used by people previously unknown to the association. A translator stepped forward to realize the English version and a sponsor made itself known and offered his support! Having a website is a real asset!
See the website: www.happyhomenepal.ch